Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Addy and Naomi's Walk - pictures!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IMG 1009

    IMG 1011

    http://kittikattie.livejournal.com/513087.html#cutid1

    Addy and Naomi's walk in my apartment complex. Many pretty pictures!

    --Neth

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! I'd say lots of pretty pictures! Naomi is a really cutie. I love all the pictures, keep them coming

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful pics!!!!!
    What doll is Naomi? She is a cutie!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    QUOTE:
    Addy: Neat! It fits both of us!
    Naomi: =)
    Me: That's not a bench, that's the power box for the fire alarms.
    Naomi: Hush you.
    Me: ...

    Don't you love it when they talk back like that? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    For some reason [img]mad.gif[/img] not all of them are downloading. But the ones that look absolutely adorable!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice pictures, especially of Addy!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sammyantha's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Addy and Naomi are adorable! I really like Naomi's dress... very cute! Did you make it?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cassieandnicolesmom: Naomi is a AG 12 I bought off ebay. She had all her hair chopped off, so she's been rewigged.

    *The*Paranoid*Pumpkin*: Photobucket sometimes doesn't load my pics; I right click on the text and ask it to show the picture (I run Firefox). You may have to refresh. It's been annyoing me. [img]mad.gif[/img]

    Faffee: Yes, I made it myself, and the top under it.

  8. #8
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    So cute!!!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just LOVE it - of course I am biased. I love your Addy best of all [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Naomi is cute too! I love her hair cut.

    k

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 27, 2006 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Kym ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What cute pictures! I especially love the one of Naomi in the grass. Mmmm, I can almost smell that spicy, fresh grass scent. Yay for dolls climbing trees! Now my dolls totally want to climb trees too. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Thanks for sharing that album. It was fun to look at.

    Julia

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 27, 2006 06:25 PM: Message edited by: JuliaAM ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •